Been eyeing up one of these for a while, but been unable to acquire any blades. Which blades have you received with it David?
Connaught has the blades back in stockBeen eyeing up one of these for a while, but been unable to acquire any blades. Which blades have you received with it David?
Personna gem blades are the way to go imo (not much else out there)I was unaware he had stock again, thanks so muchConnaught has the blades back in stockPersonna gem blades are the way to go imo (not much else out there)
.The usual PTFE GEM blades, Callum.Been eyeing up one of these for a while, but been unable to acquire any blades. Which blades have you received with it David?
Thanks David, I've heard you can get quite a few shaves out of the Personna Coated GEM's?The usual PTFE GEM blades, Callum.
I actually looked this morning as I saw an earlier comment from Paul about still waiting for them to arrive.I was unaware he had stock again, thanks so much.
It's somewhere between DE and the other SE blades like Schick Proline, etc.Thanks David, I've heard you can get quite a few shaves out of the Personna Coated GEM's?
Yes, I'd asked him about them a few weeks ago. He said they were on a ''long boat'' and that he'd been waiting since April I believe.I actually looked this morning as I saw an earlier comment from Paul about still waiting for them to arrive.
Lol…As I scrolled down the page (without fully attending) I thought a sausage had arrived.
E SB and OC are my sweet spot. Will be interested to hear how it goes.View attachment 96866
Another try with the Karve. This time with SB E and F and OC E.