J.A. HENCKELS SOLINGEN ( HENSO) DE razor

Dule083

Forum GOD!
Sorry mate I am simply in mess this days. Well you had Good buy. Its not Henso bi its nice razor. Is it without case?

Dr Watson

James
So I have just bought a DE razor which turned out to be this exact razor, I've been trying to date and price it, perhaps you can help? I bought it for like 10 euros so I'm pretty sure I got a good deal. Any feedback would be appreciated
Good price. Date wise I would say sometime mid 30s to mid 50s... Value about the same.

RuneJans

Sorry mate I am simply in mess this days. Well you had Good buy. Its not Henso bi its nice razor. Is it without case?
Yes unfortunately it did not come with a case, so to understand you right, it must say Henso for it to be a Henso and if only the Zwilling logo is present its a Henckels?

Dule083

Forum GOD!
Yes unfortunately it did not come with a case, so to understand you right, it must say Henso for it to be a Henso and if only the Zwilling logo is present its a Henckels?
Yes Henso is only one that have Henso inscription. Rest is simppy Zwiling or Henckels. Also notice that hance had diferent pins.