I'm done buying soaps from now on...

  • Thread starter Deleted member 1881
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1881

Guest
Arrived at the same destination. I enjoyed using the artisan soaps but I am also delighted with the performance of so many bog standard, inexpensive European mainstream soaps...Speick, Palmolive, Arko, Vitos Super, Tabac and Monsavon. And I am of an age where my sense of smell along with my eyesight and hearing is diminished anyway, that or I caught Covid about 10 years ago :)...
I could add the new Vitos soaps. They behave like a top class artisan soap.
 

ManicDee

póg mo thóin
Hey RandySp,
I hear you, brother, and I agree with you about buying soaps............wait! Did that just happen?

I have two stuffed shoe boxes full of varied soaps and creams, eh that's 64 or so! Yeah, it's crazy. I have been on this site for almost 4yrs (sept anniversary) and still have a few I picked up then. So I decided last week, that I'm not buying any more soaps/creams till I've gone through 60% of what I have.

Aftershaves or cologne?
Well F*cked if I'm giving them up :):cool:
 
D

Deleted member 1881

Guest
Hey RandySp,
I hear you, brother, and I agree with you about buying soaps............wait! Did that just happen?

I have two stuffed shoe boxes full of varied soaps and creams, eh that's 64 or so! Yeah, it's crazy. I have been on this site for almost 4yrs (sept anniversary) and still have a few I picked up then. So I decided last week, that I'm not buying any more soaps/creams till I've gone through 60% of what I have.

Aftershaves or cologne?
Well F*cked if I'm giving them up :):cool:
I try enjoying my soaps that I already have, many will go rancid if I don't use them constantly.

I had some soaps in the wish list, but to buy again a new one, I will first end up ten or more soaps! But this is difficult to happen, so..

I didn't say anything about lotions, razors or brushes though!

I only have 12 razors, I could add some more!
 

vates

Legendary Member
I'm trying to work gradually through the assembled 'sets'. No more than two sets simultaneously on active duty (plus various samples here and there).
With 17 sets in the pipeline I think I'm good for the next 4.25 years....
 
D

Deleted member 1881

Guest
I'm trying to work gradually through the assembled 'sets'. No more than two sets simultaneously on active duty (plus various samples here and there).
With 17 sets in the pipeline I think I'm good for the next 4.25 years....
4.25? Yes, without the dot.
 
Top