TheChrisC
Forum GOD!
Geez you two, to me it smelled like chocolate! No tobacco but does WK ever smell like the title suggests?Strangely I get a strong kinda alcholic smell in it.
But where is the Tobacco??
Geez you two, to me it smelled like chocolate! No tobacco but does WK ever smell like the title suggests?Strangely I get a strong kinda alcholic smell in it.
But where is the Tobacco??
Nope, never.Geez you two, to me it smelled like chocolate! No tobacco but does WK ever smell like the title suggests?
Although I didn‘t end up buying it, project leather smelled more or less like the description. Could have lived with that one.Nope, never.
Agreed. I think the highest number of soaps creams should be around 10-12, in order to do an easy rotation.Nice one Randy.
I am kind of the same.
Just been through what i have accumulated (all second hand) with the intention of testing.
Some stung slightly, so easy decision.
Then I just kept the few that i liked the most.
I wouldn't use the ones that I don't find up to scratch. Why would I?
I shall move the rest on.
I have kept about half a dozen makes. Which makes about a dozen pots.
Which is something like 600-1200 shaves or something. I only shave 2-3 times a week atm
Oh, and one of those is a nearly new MDC.
So, worst case scenario i am left with four years before I need another soap.
I don't need to store anything that long really.
I have enjoyed trying loads out though and would thoroughly recommend it.
Yes, but you need to try out a whole bunch before you can narrow down to that dozen, right?Th
Agreed. I think the highest number of soaps creams should be around 10-12, in order to do an easy rotation.
This is the reason I ended up with 100 of soaps/creams.Yes, but you need to try out a whole bunch before you can narrow down to that dozen, right?
No Eufros?80-100 soaps in the den at one point. All these years and every artisan /home soap cooker have passed through my hands. The SINGLE best part of this hobby is downgrading soaps. Reducing software is a joy.
My soaps at the moment...with one more incoming
View attachment 74348
Not even one Eufros, Max?80-100 soaps in the den at one point. All these years and every artisan /home soap cooker have passed through my hands. The SINGLE best part of this hobby is downgrading soaps. Reducing software is a joy.
My soaps at the moment...with one more incoming
View attachment 74348
If you are looking to downsize I could help by taking a puck or two of Haslinger tallow off your handsAgreed. If I started all over again I would have 10 artisan soaps and 3-4 creams.
The 120 are not tubs. Most of them are tubes, dirt cheap so this number is not real. 15 artisan soaps, tons of British creams and many unopened pucks, like Tabac, Haslinger tallow, LEA.
The Grapefruit Ethos is 3/4 done so Eufros is a go! Lima-Especias and Ylang Ylang incoming in Manuel’s new base.Not even one Eufros, Max?
Why not. Both are sealed and unopened. I must do something with the PayPal first and I will inform you!If you are looking to downsize I could help by taking a puck or two of Haslinger tallow off your hands![]()
Ethos is better than Siero?The Grapefruit Ethos is 3/4 done so Eufros is a go! Lima-Especias and Ylang Ylang incoming in Manuel’s new base.
High quality essential oil soaps and just a few of them. I could not stand the awfulness of the new A&E Kaizen scents. Fewer home soap cookers these days.
Eufros and Ethos are top notch!