I'm done buying soaps from now on...

  • Thread starter Deleted member 1881
  • Start date

TheChrisC

Forum GOD!
Sounds good George! I’ve said this before and gone back on it but I do now have less soaps than I’ve had in a long time (maybe 12 or so) so it’s doable to have a small number. 120 is quite a lot though!
 

MPH

Forum GOD!
After seeing all of my den, I really can't believe the amount of shaving products that I have.

So, I won't buy any more soaps/creams even if I find them dirt cheap.

I really don't feel the need to try anything else..
I felt like this a couple of years ago. Although I had no where near 120 soaps I had too many and no one seemed to be buying on the BST. I just took 3 tubs at a time and used them as I wanted until they were gone..... I'm under ten tubs now and have even bought a new soap in the last week, but ideally I only want a handful at any one time.

For me, using up a soap takes forever.... I wonder how long it would take to finish 120 tubs?!?!? Lol.
 
D

Deleted member 1881

Guest
I felt like this a couple of years ago. Although I had no where near 120 soaps I had too many and no one seemed to be buying on the BST. I just took 3 tubs at a time and used them as I wanted until they were gone..... I'm under ten tubs now and have even bought a new soap in the last week, but ideally I only want a handful at any one time.

For me, using up a soap takes forever.... I wonder how long it would take to finish 120 tubs?!?!? Lol.
Agreed. If I started all over again I would have 10 artisan soaps and 3-4 creams.
The 120 are not tubs. Most of them are tubes, dirt cheap so this number is not real. 15 artisan soaps, tons of British creams and many unopened pucks, like Tabac, Haslinger tallow, LEA.
 

Quique

Forum GOD!
Had anyone a soap gone bad or rancid?
I always load directly from the can and then let them dry a couple of days open before storing them, in eight years only a couple of Calani soaps broke, the rest are fine, some lost some aroma or at least softened.

Creams are more complicated, in some I saw how their components separated or their texture changed a lot and I threw them away
 
Top