I happily have them all.If you had to buy a pot metal cheapo razor, which one would it be?

After a timely reminder from today's excellent shave, I'll add the Fine Marvel to this list.Merkur Progress and 37C - love them enough that they're still part of my collection.
When do they ever? Surprised no one has said Gillette Toggle yet!I don't think they paid attention to the "cheapo razor" part of your question.
Yes.Compared to a Wolfman a £50 Progress is cheapo, surely?
Normal pre and post-war Techs were all brass, but there were plenty of zamak, aluminum, Bakelite, plastic, and other stuff used, especially during WW2. And the '60's and later had zamak caps, and earlier caps won't work to replace them.I'd also go for a Gillette Tech though I guess they are Aluminum, Brass and Zamak.
Might be a great shaver! Need to saw off a third of that broomstick handle though.Al Shabab Unsafety Razor.
@zealshaver knows.. 
![]()
As you can see, Wolfman seems a toy in front of it.
Classy package, hefty handle, perfect grip and balance.
Just make sure the blade stays in. Nothing to worry.