If you had to

vartik

Head shaver
I bought this for around 2 € more than 2 months ago on aliexpress and it came this thursday. Didn't shaved with it yet.
1595492089993.png
 

TobyC

Patriot
I'd also go for a Gillette Tech though I guess they are Aluminum, Brass and Zamak.
Normal pre and post-war Techs were all brass, but there were plenty of zamak, aluminum, Bakelite, plastic, and other stuff used, especially during WW2. And the '60's and later had zamak caps, and earlier caps won't work to replace them.
 
D

Deleted member 1881

Guest
Al Shabab Unsafety Razor.

@zealshaver knows.. 



As you can see, Wolfman seems a toy in front of it.
Classy package, hefty handle, perfect grip and balance.

Just make sure the blade stays in. Nothing to worry.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

RiverMan

Forum GOD!
I’m quite fond of the design behind the Muhle Hexagon, essentially an R89 head with a quite ergonomic looking handle.
 
Top