If you had a spare £50

p.b

Forum GOD!
The noir knots will be available elsewhere but the horse ones I've only seen at Yourshaving.

However, I have just seen this
and there's the taller handled one too which I've just bought.
If I'd spent £50 on this I'd be very unhappy. I'm not impressed at having spent £32 on it. The glue bump is about 12mm and the fibres are set without much splay and the combination creates a lot of backbone. If this had a very small glue bump it could be a great knot, but as it is, I don't like it: far too much backbone (great handle though)
 
Last edited:

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
I would buy a few old school razor blue prints (plenty on eBay) and a few frames.
 

p.b

Forum GOD!
If I'd spent £50 on this I'd be very unhappy. I'm not impressed at having spent £32 on it. The glue bump is about 12mm and the fibres are set without much splay and the combination creates a lot of backbone. If this had a very small glue bump it could be a great knot, but as it is, I don't like it: far too much backbone (great handle though)
I'd like to do a Volte-face with my opinion on this brush. After using it in some hot water the knot has relaxed and now behaves with a perfect (for me) balance between ease of splay and backbone. It's a really good knot is a great handle. Definitely worth spending part of your £50 on it.
 
D

Deleted member 1881

Guest
I'd like to do a Volte-face with my opinion on this brush. After using it in some hot water the knot has relaxed and now behaves with a perfect (for me) balance between ease of splay and backbone. It's a really good knot is a great handle. Definitely worth spending part of your £50 on it.
I will try the same when the Yaqi Boss arrives.

It seems to load easily the soap based on what I have seen in Youtube videos. Not many have used this brush. Great handle too.
 
Top