If you had a spare £50

donnie_arko

Forum GOD!
Yeah but the problem is in the colour of the handle for me. No offense to Cristiano Ronaldo.
I can see what you mean! I'm probably in the minority but I am fairly unbothered by the look of a handle, but ergonomics are vital.
They have other handles with Faux Horse knots.
 

TobyC

Patriot
  • Buy 6 - 10 and pay only $5.75 each
Shipping is a flat-rate of $2.95 per order, or free for orders over $50, to anywhere in the US. Orders will be shipped out within 1 business day.
 

Randomangle

Über Bum
If you like heavy handles:
[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.yourshaving.com/en/shaving-brushes/1571-razorock-400-plissoft-noir-synthetic-shaving-brush-silver-handle.html[/URL]
If you like 'em BIG:
[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.yourshaving.com/en/shaving-brushes/1570-razorock-synthetic-f-400-plissoft-xxl-shaving-brush.html[/URL]

and the horse ones:
[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.yourshaving.com/en/shaving-brushes/1149-zenith-horse-hair-extra-soft-shaving-brush-black-resin-handle-506n-xs.html[/URL]
What's the finish like on the Razorock 400 aluminium brush and is the knot THE knot? (I may have a spare bit of moolah.)
 

p.b

Forum GOD!
What's the finish like on the Razorock 400 aluminium brush and is the knot THE knot? (I may have a spare bit of moolah.)
Satin. I can't see any flaws on mine, and I'm a fussy git. The knot is set slightly on the wonk but I love using it. Not much backbone but more than enough for me and although it's only a 24mm it does have a decent amount of loft so still feels reasonably big.
 
D

Deleted member 1881

Guest
Satin. I can't see any flaws on mine, and I'm a fussy git. The knot is set slightly on the wonk but I love using it. Not much backbone but more than enough for me and although it's only a 24mm it does have a decent amount of loft so still feels reasonably big.
What's the backbone of the 24mm Boss knot? I'm curious before buying.
 
Top