I get is off a seller on ebay (brand new refills only). Very impressed with the slickness, only used once so need to dial in the cushion.I hope to track down one of these pucks of soap to give it another try as I wasn't greatly impressed with the scent when I first tried it, a few years ago.![]()

Beware the EDT completely differentI LOVE the fragrance of the soap - love it, love it, love it!
Cream (rhubarb) followed by the soap then the EDT. The EDT isn't particularly bad, just quite short lived and very 'fresh linen'Which do you prefer fragrance-wise?
But what about performance wise? I recall you saying the soap stood out.Cream (rhubarb) followed by the soap then the EDT. The EDT isn't particularly bad, just quite short lived and very 'fresh linen'
Sorry for the very late reply @Mr Bigmem the soap is more slick than the rubbed cream. Scent is slightly stronger from the cream, also a lot less smoke comes through. I do prefer the scent from the soap.But what about performance wise? I recall you saying the soap stood out.
Not a prob Nish, I know i've missed a few quotes in the past. Just so sad they've stop making it.Sorry for the very late reply @Mr Bigmem the soap is more slick than the rubbed cream. Scent is slightly stronger from the cream, also a lot less smoke comes through. I do prefer the scent from the soap.
I hear you my friend, it was also disappointing that the EDT doesn't match or really compliment the soap. It is a fresh linen scent, where the soap is darker and spicier.Not a prob Nish, I know i've missed a few quotes in the past. Just so sad they've stop making it.
I still have hope a store owner will find a large amount in their storage and put it up for sale lolI hear you my friend, it was also disappointing that the EDT doesn't match or really compliment the soap. It is a fresh linen scent, where the soap is darker and spicier.
I have a couple of unopened pucks in storage. This and vintage white top Old Spice aftershave are the only two things in my shaving store room. Almost forgot I also have a tube of Erasmic (made in Jordan).I still have hope a store owner will find a large amount in their storage and put it up for sale lol