I am currently reading ...

Mark12

Forum GOD!
Just finished Dominion by C J Sansom. Very different from his Shardlake books, it’s an alternative history set in an early 1950s UK, where a peace was negotiated with the Nazis but Germany, virtually took over the country.

It’s as complex as his stories usually are and quite heavy going at times but I would still recommend it.

steve
Will have a look thanks Steve 👍
 

Mark12

Forum GOD!
Mark i actually have a few of his books on kindle version i haven’t read yet.
Is he old school western stuff ?
No mate it’s modern - set in Wyoming. Really easy to read and straight forward plots. It’s culturally v different set in the rural US against a hunting and fishing background but I liked it Mike :thumbsup:

Well worth a try at least. There’s different characters so it depends which you have. I’ve been reading the Joe Pickett series and he’s a game warden.
 

Mike Smart

Forum GOD!
No mate it’s modern - set in Wyoming. Really easy to read and straight forward plots. It’s culturally v different set in the rural US against a hunting and fishing background but I liked it Mike :thumbsup:

Well worth a try at least. There’s different characters so it depends which you have. I’ve been reading the Joe Pickett series and he’s a game warden.
Thanks for that mate sounds interesting for sure
i’m unsure what i have but once i get home i’ll look on the hard drive
 
Top