How will this Pandemic affect this hobby

Missoni

Fellow Traveller
I think what will follow, will be a more hesitant, cautious world. Shocked economically, and at our root we will, I suspect, be much more careful in the future: credit cards will be cut in two; we will try to save more, and we will adapt ‘downwards’. Will we go out and spend liberally? A pent-up ‘jump in sentiment’? No. The experience for all has been chastening. Who now sees the future with any certainty? Every aspect of life is going to be changed. Some of the smaller businesses will open, but many will remain shut. Many of us will continue to work from home. Many of us won’t work at all – and may never work again.
 

Steve

Boomer Member
I'm on day 7 waiting for a cigar from London that should have been here 4 days ago. London is 90 miles from where I live. The RM says they're going to only deliver mail 3 days a week. It would be nice if they told us which three days that would be.
 

Macbeth

Active Member
For me, it gives something to do: read reviews and forums.

BUT sadly it also set off a mean streak of BUYING! A couple of SEs, and a Timeless.68, plus 4 brushes.

AND , consequently, I have all new combos of toys to play with and have now started to shave EVERY DAY instead of every other because I have something to look forward to each day.
 
Top