How sad is this?

Chris

Forum DOG!
Staff member
Know what you mean, I get a good shave out of my Leaf but would never use a cart. Thing I dislike most about a cart is them lube strips, down side to the leaf is the fact you can’t get under your nose.
I've never understood the point of the lube strip, especially as it comes after the blade.
 

Railwaychief

Forum GOD!
After owning a good few premium shaving items in the past, I now only use the Leaf and Twig. I have gone from a lovely rack full of good gear to this pathetic offering. Not good for a shaving enthusiast. Got to love the Leaf but I hate it at the same time. It's just so difficult to see past it and go back to the days of buying expensive razors, finding they don't work and selling them for half price to a grateful buyer.
View attachment 94941
Fantastic collection m8, many an envy eye looking at those. 👍👍
 

TheChrisC

Forum GOD!
Cracking Razor the Twig, Can be a bit Bitey when it feels like it.
Would you say it’s comfortable enough just with the normal version? I’ve been tempted with the aggressive but not sure if it’ll be too much. If the normal can wipe away a few days growth easily I’ll probably just get that.
 
Top