How sad is this?

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
I honstly cannot believe you couldn't sell the Leaf. It was a real bargain, but I suppose we have all been there with a good few items, not being able to understand why the Hell no one wants them. Especially at a great discount.
I was surprised too, great price and with all the extras. I get the impression that because the leaf is cartridge’ish.
 

Stonec0ld

Forum GOD!
The Leaf is a razor that has never appealed to me, don't know why, not even interested in trying it. I quite like your collection Wayne, I've whittled a lot of mine down to stuff I actually like. Sure I have too many soaps, but they'll not sell for anything worth selling for and I can't bring myself to bin them like you. They're decent and I'll just use them, once I'm finally down to about 10 or less then I'll do a one out one in. Keep it manageable
 

TheChrisC

Forum GOD!
Nothing sad about this mate. Said it on another thread, you’ve found what a lot of us I think ultimately want to find and that’s happiness in a modest setup.
 

Morpheus

Forum GOD!
After owning a good few premium shaving items in the past, I now only use the Leaf and Twig. I have gone from a lovely rack full of good gear to this pathetic offering. Not good for a shaving enthusiast. Got to love the Leaf but I hate it at the same time. It's just so difficult to see past it and go back to the days of buying expensive razors, finding they don't work and selling them for half price to a grateful buyer.
View attachment 94941
I think it’s great that you’re now at a point where you are content with what you own. Congrats!
 
Last edited:

N0ggie

Forum GOD!
After owning a good few premium shaving items in the past, I now only use the Leaf and Twig. I have gone from a lovely rack full of good gear to this pathetic offering. Not good for a shaving enthusiast. Got to love the Leaf but I hate it at the same time. It's just so difficult to see past it and go back to the days of buying expensive razors, finding they don't work and selling them for half price to a grateful buyer.
View attachment 94941
Where's the Monsavon? :happy:
 

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
This is what puts me off. I have nothing against cartridges but I don't enjoy them.
Know what you mean, I get a good shave out of my Leaf but would never use a cart. Thing I dislike most about a cart is them lube strips, down side to the leaf is the fact you can’t get under your nose.
 
Top