How often do ( or don't ) you shave?

Fozzie Bear

Forum Clod!
Usually at least 5-6 days a week. I like to take at least one day a week off, to ‘rest’ my face!. Previously with carts I might have shaved less due to the high cost of the carts and the fact that it was just a chore. But since changing to DE shaving I find the process much more agreeable and now actually look forward to shaving...
 

TobyC

Patriot
I go through periods of shaving daily, and then shaving once or twice a week. If I'm busy I tend to put it off until things slow down a bit.
 

Marcos

Forum GOD!
Twice a week. Whiskers grow too slow for daily shaving and skin was way too irritated when I was trying. Much happier now both with the quality of the shave as well as the quality of my skin.
 
Top