Help Randy lather Stirling...

  • Thread starter Deleted member 1881
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1881

Guest
So gents, today's shave with the Barbershop / Yaqi Timberwolf 26mm

This was the brush loaded over a minute

IMG_20200423_211810.jpg


After I did the face lathering and before starting the shave


IMG_20200423_212554.jpg


After the first pass

IMG_20200423_213510.jpg


What it remained inside the knot @Wayne

IMG_20200423_214017.jpg


It was a fantastic shave with plenty of lather and marvelous residual slickness. I couldn't grab the skin with other hand to stretch it!!!
 

Wayne

Forum Sod
Well done King Randy. Easy when you know how my friend. Others should try getting that beautiful lather out of the knot. They would be surprised by how good it is and it’s getting washed down the drain.
 

Boycie83

Space Cadet
Well done King Randy. Easy when you know how my friend. Others should try getting that beautiful lather out of the knot. They would be surprised by how good it is and it’s getting washed down the drain.
I completely agree - the lather from the lower part of the knot always forms the lather for my final pass. The hand application always leaves me looking like I've built a meringue on my lower face though!
 
D

Deleted member 1881

Guest
Hang about Chris Randy is manscaping tonight and will share the results on here. Bet he'll have a really smooth Big Stavros and the twins with all that great lather he is getting now.
Who is Big Stavros and the twins?

I'm Big George.

Edit:grammar
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Top