Has Anyone got anything even a little interesting to say

les24preludes

Forum GOD!
This just in, at 4am. Woke up from a dream about Wayne. We were in his pub and he ordered a whisky and a fried egg on toast. Eggs!!! So I ordered the same. He invited me back to stay the night, and in the morning Mrs. Wayne came in and said "You probably want to play our piano" and showed me the piano which was under a tarpaulin. I did indeed sit down and played Poinciana. Then I woke up..........
 

Wayne

Forum Sod
Thanks Wayne :happy: . We're now in Worthing, on a pretty street 3 minutes walk from the beach ( I'm looking forward to getting back into regular sea swimming like I used to when I lived in Brighton several years back). The town centre is walking distance too, with a veritable smorgasbord of pubs, restaurants, cinemas etc. Not that anything is open right now of course. But one day...

You may recall from some of my Mundane News posts over the past couple of years that I've had to endure the Olympic gold standard Neighbours from Hell, Medusa and her knuckle-dragging husband. To have finally escaped those contemptible swine is the icing on the cake :thumbsup:.
I wish you much happiness in your new home.
 

Wayne

Forum Sod
This just in, at 4am. Woke up from a dream about Wayne. We were in his pub and he ordered a whisky and a fried egg on toast. Eggs!!! So I ordered the same. He invited me back to stay the night, and in the morning Mrs. Wayne came in and said "You probably want to play our piano" and showed me the piano which was under a tarpaulin. I did indeed sit down and played Poinciana. Then I woke up..........
It wasn't a dream and you got eggy fingers all over our Ivory!!
 

flip-68

Forum GOD!
I am at work at the moment - I am currently sitting within a couple of foot of a suspected Covid patient's small bowel. It's double bagged, in a bucket of formalin and in the fume cupboard where it will stay until Friday.

so it begins...
 

halvor

a most elusive fish
In other news. I put together a POÄNG chair I ordered from IKEA. It arrived Saturday but it's been in the garage for quarantine purposes...There's a sentence I never thought I'd write.
View attachment 65680

I sat in said chair and listened to the Cocteau Twins for few hours. Tried to block the world out for a while but my mind wandered and thought about my family and friends and shed a few tears. All true. Man do I need a hug!

Anyway...I'm off to the shops. Anyone want anything while I'm out?

View attachment 65681

Stay safe brothers and sisters.
Cheers Rob 👍
Virtual love for ya here, Rob. Hugz and kizzez.
 

Steve

Boomer Member
I'm going out on a limb here, but I think the Chinese practice of butchering and stir-frying bats, snakes, dogs, and cats for a quick snack is going to become controversial among Homo sapiens.
 
Top