Has Anyone got anything even a little interesting to say

Wayne

Forum Sod
I'm going out on a limb here, but I think the Chinese practice of butchering and stir-frying bats, snakes, dogs, and cats for a quick snack is going to become controversial among Homo sapiens.
Nothing anyone says or does will stop the Chinese doing anything they want to do.

Rufusdog

Forum GOD!
Yesterday I spent a good chunk of time watching episodes of Yes Minister and Yes Prime Minister; still bloody hilarious. This morning I bought a new lawnmower, a Toro Super Recycler self-propelled jobby; it’s a bit early in this part of the world, but thought I’d get ahead of the curve.:D

Wayne

Forum Sod
Yesterday I spent a good chunk of time watching episodes of Yes Minister and Yes Prime Minister; still bloody hilarious. This morning I bought a new lawnmower, a Toro Super Recycler self-propelled jobby; it’s a bit early in this part of the world, but thought I’d get ahead of the curve.:D
I bought a mower too before the covid but it is still a long way off from delivery as quite rightly a mower is at the back of the queue behind food and medicines.

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
Got the 3D printer going after a few problem. Last print there was a break in the filament which caused a few issues. Had to take the feeder apart ! So I’ve ordered an upgraded feeder. What am I printing ? Visor frames for NHS. If this one works I’ll be printing non stop and I can easily get the visor bit.

Wayne

Forum Sod
Got the 3D printer going after a few problem. Last print there was a break in the filament which caused a few issues. Had to take the feeder apart ! So I’ve ordered an upgraded feeder. What am I printing ? Visor frames for NHS. If this one works I’ll be printing non stop and I can easily get the visor bit.
Well done Sir!

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
Yes , but when they haven’t got any we have to pull together. There have been GP’s asking for these And the 3D community have stepped forward.
Exactly, there are a couple of guys locally to me are knocking these out too. They have a gofundme page to either chip in for consumables or to help out with the printing... Nice one @Northam Saint

halvor

a most elusive fish
... thought I’d get ahead of the curve
While the rest of us are doing our best to flatten it or even reverse it :o_o: Sorry, it’s just that the primary reference to ‘curve’ these days.. well, wish it were grass and mowers related! On that note, was out with a pitchfork to aerate the lawn yesterday. Temps are rising to the point that I almost felt spring in the air yesterday, otherwise been quite chilly.

Geofnay

Forum GOD!
Exactly, there are a couple of guys locally to me are knocking these out too. They have a gofundme page to either chip in for consumables or to help out with the printing... Nice one @Northam Saint
As a Staff Member you'll know if you can link to the gofundme page. I would be happy to chip in. I'm just a bit shocked if we're no longer able to mass produce these 😳