Like a hot knife through butterUpdate: Third date with the PILS, and it is the most comfortable razor I have ever owned in 55 years. The shaves are exquisite. You have to be from Yorkshire not to love it.
Like a hot knife through butterUpdate: Third date with the PILS, and it is the most comfortable razor I have ever owned in 55 years. The shaves are exquisite. You have to be from Yorkshire not to love it.
It is amazing. It's the only razor I've ever tried that would power through a four-day beard and afterwards my face wouldn't know it had been shaved. It's even comfortable on my neck.Update: Third date with the PILS, and it is the most comfortable razor I have ever owned in 55 years. The shaves are exquisite. You have to be from Yorkshire not to love it.
What blades are you using in it?It is amazing. It's the only razor I've ever tried that would power through a four-day beard and afterwards my face wouldn't know it had been shaved. It's even comfortable on my neck.
Personna med preps.What blades are you using in it?
Same with me....too mild for my liking.Wasn't my cup of tea, too many passes needed and my motto is why do two when one will do.
Do you think the polished is worth the extra money against the Matt,Ipwards of 30 poundsI have the polished Pils. 101NL, but they are all beautiful and the best razor on the planet.
Just bought a Timeless and Karve so the Matt is most appealing for my wifes eye lolThe 101 NE is the matt one. Only you can decide if the polished one is worth the extra, they both shave the same, which do you like best?
I like your thinkingIf £30 is all that is separating you from the most beautiful razor you can buy, spend the £30. It's a one off purchase. By next week you will have forgotten about the price anyway.