First date with my PILS

Steve Bowles

Forum GOD!
Gentlemen,
The first time out with my new PILS and all I can do is wax poetic. The angle was intuitive, the blade feel was non-existent, weight and balance were spot-on, and since there is no exposed gap between blade and plate & head, clean-up was un-necessary. 2-pass WTG gave me a DFS+, which I am more than happy with.

This may become the only razor I use on a daily basis. Please tell @Wayne and @Nishy they should not have sold their PILS on. Are all LibDems so rash and foolish? One can only wonder what their requirements are for a perfect razor. I have certainly found mine.

Rob99

Guru
Glad to hear you received yours.

I hear an another addict.

I usually shave with a straight razor. And uses a DE only when I don’t have enough time

But since I’ve got the PILS it became one of my favorites.

Wayne

Forum Sod
Gentlemen,
The first time out with my new PILS and all I can do is wax poetic. The angle was intuitive, the blade feel was non-existent, weight and balance were spot-on, and since there is no exposed gap between blade and plate & head, clean-up was un-necessary. 2-pass WTG gave me a DFS+, which I am more than happy with.

This may become the only razor I use on a daily basis. Please tell @Wayne and @Nishy they should not have sold their PILS on. Are all LibDems so rash and foolish? One can only wonder what their requirements are for a perfect razor. I have certainly found mine.
I'm glad you like it. Sometimes the worst thing that can happen to you is to have someone ask for a recommendation for something. Just because I like or dislike doesn't mean someone else will agree with with your thoughts. In this case it seems I and Nishy got it right. The one thing I will say @Steve Bowles the Pils gets better and better the more you get to know it.

Steve Bowles

Forum GOD!
I'm glad you like it. Sometimes the worst thing that can happen to you is to have someone ask for a recommendation for something. Just because I like or dislike doesn't mean someone else will agree with with your thoughts. In this case it seems I and Nishy got it right. The one thing I will say @Steve Bowles the Pils gets better and better the more you get to know it.
I usually ask your opinion in order to know what not to do. :roflmao:

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
Middle stump very nice :) Glad the PILS has worked out for you Steve, it definitely gets better and better. I didn't sell mine by the way, need to make that clear. That would be pure madness.....
@Wayne

chris.hale

Forum DOG!
Staff member
Middle stump very nice :) Glad the PILS has worked out for you Steve, it definitely gets better and better. I didn't sell mine by the way, need to make that clear. That would be pure madness.....
@Wayne
And all is well with the world once more. I felt a disturbance in the force when it was rumoured that you'd sold it!

Used mine this evening with my new Speick stick, marvellous shave as always.