Glide
Romano
Set Wet
Vasmol
Vi-John
Palmolive Lemon
Palmolive Deluxe
Dettol Cool (I like this one!)

There are others but I can't think of them at the moment.

Jeff

Mr Bigmem

Forum GOD!
Here are some of the Indian creams I've used:

Godrej (all of them)
Park Avenue (all of them)
Yardley Gold
Old Spice Original
Vicco Turmeric (hate it)
Axe Denim (hate it)
Glide
Romano
Set Wet
Vasmol
Vi-John
Palmolive Lemon
Palmolive Deluxe
Dettol Cool (I like this one!)

There are others but I can't think of them at the moment.

Jeff
Whats your fav?

hdb3326

Forum GOD!
Dear all,

Just resurrecting this thread as i’m heading off to India next year, predominantly New Delhi. I’m keen to avail myself of any creams and splashes (if there are any). And maybe some blades.

I’d be grateful for any up to date details of creams and potentially where is best to find them.

Best,

Ben

Dear all,

Just resurrecting this thread as i’m heading off to India next year, predominantly New Delhi. I’m keen to avail myself of any creams and splashes (if there are any). And maybe some blades.

I’d be grateful for any up to date details of creams and potentially where is best to find them.

Best,

Ben
Hello from India!

Wet shaving has picked up quite a bit over the last couple of years - we have a vibrant group on facebook and on reddit where we discuss all things wet shaving!

We also have a few artisinal soap makers who have come up over the last couple of years - Shavologist and The Butterfly Garden. We also have a brand called pink wolf and many in the forum use Pink Wolf's Sandalwood and Oud cream. More recently, the guy who started the Facebook forum has come out with a soap and an after shave that is getting rave reviews!

Hope this helps