I assume that razor is a store display - or one for a woolly mammoth?My wife and daughter wanted to hit a few antiques stores so I drove[emoji3]
I came home with three goodies.
![]()
I think that's Avon aftershave.I assume that razor is a store display - or one for a woolly mammoth?
It’s actually a full bottle of Avon after shave. [emoji41]I assume that razor is a store display - or one for a woolly mammoth?
Ah-ha!I think that's Avon aftershave.
and I thought I'd splashed out buying a Chubby 3 in Best. Nice.Did a little shopping Friday afternoon.
Naim ND5 XS 2 streamer and Exposure 3010S2D integrated amp.
View attachment 42859
Unorthodox set up but it works.

Amazing how much you can save when you stop buying soaps for a couple of months.and I thought I'd splashed out buying a Chubby 3 in Best. Nice.
Good to see some Roksan 'speakers too. They are also a little left-field - I have a pair of 20 year old Ojan 3X in Rosenut - awesome for the money
If I extend this great strategy further I can see a new car with ‘no new brushes’ and down payment for a new home with ‘no new razors’.Amazing how much you can save when you stop buying soaps for a couple of months.

Beautiful.New custom brush with my favorite knot, SynBad