February Acquisitions

JamieM

Extreme sharpness is ephemeral!
Two bottles of Ozymandias aftershave what a beautiful scent I love the soap, I couldn't resist the aftershave, I think I may have to pull the trigger on the perfume?

Top Notes Include: White Rum, Red Cherry & Blueberry

Heart Notes Include: Rosewood, Orris, Cedarwood & Honey

Base Notes Include: Oud, Mysore Sandalwood, White Musks, Vanilla & Ambergris.




DSC_1959.JPG
 

Mrchick

Handsome Avatar
I had some extra time this afternoon on the way to the Omaha airport. When I have extra time, and see an antiques shop, I go on the hunt. Unfortunately, they only had one straight with a broken blade. On the way out the door, I saw these two. I asked how much for the pair and when he said $10, I couldn’t resist. They are in my checked bag[emoji3]
 

jmudrick

Forum GOD!
Nice!!! Great score! I bet most here have never seen any of those.

I know where you found the CLUB (I think) where was the three piece cooper?
I guy on the Vintage Gillette FB page happened to dig it out. It was fortunate both came available at the same time.
 
Top