Optometrist
Forum GOD!
Even the Yates M plate is around Karve SB D, possibly even more efficient.Starting to get difficult to decide what to shave with Jon. That‘s effectively 3 new razors plus the Yates H-plate waiting for their maiden voyage.
Even the Yates M plate is around Karve SB D, possibly even more efficient.Starting to get difficult to decide what to shave with Jon. That‘s effectively 3 new razors plus the Yates H-plate waiting for their maiden voyage.
Im half tempted to get the stainless version as well. I forgot just how well made these razors are.Starting to get difficult to decide what to shave with Jon. That‘s effectively 3 new razors plus the Yates H-plate waiting for their maiden voyage.
That looks great!
Thank you.You'll be relieved now that it has finally landed, my Timeless has been sitting stagnant in Illinois for a fortnight. Pretty deplorable, I wish I hadn't bothered......Nice haul
Thanks, it looks much better than when it arrived, the tang was black with corrosion.That looks great!
Unmistakable ! Cult pens.Guess who supplied this lot. If I ever find whoever opened this rabbit hole I’ll...
steve
View attachment 85654
Oh you‘re catching up to David fast
Haha, it's like comparing a guy that just started jogging with Mo FarahOh you‘re catching up to David fast![]()

Thanks Celestino@The Gentleman, lovely brushes, Stefan.![]()
