They landed about 1 week ago and each used for single shave.
Gratiot League Square is old favorite of mine and a re-order. Massacre of The Innocent was immediate favorite.
With DG soaps I am partial towards Chatillon Lux collaboration and I was really looking forward to the La Petite Prairie but not really impressed with this one. Am almost nose blind but one single note in it really jumps me but I will use it up.
I was expecting something very different but really surprised with Darkfall. It is uncannily similar to P&B Spitfire and more complex. Darkfall is least favorite of the lot I have to admit; Spitfire really shines in simplicity.
All soaps have medium to strong (by standards across the pond) scent strength which I like but I can see that using them is going to be a work cut out for me. Base is so soft that in summers every soap will just turn into a mush soup. These wont survive without refrigeration.
View attachment 85826