Holyzeus
Forum GOD!
Look forward to your thoughtsYates Razor with M and H Plate plus smaller handle. Looming forward to trying our, razor looks better than I thought it would.
View attachment 85535
Look forward to your thoughtsYates Razor with M and H Plate plus smaller handle. Looming forward to trying our, razor looks better than I thought it would.
View attachment 85535
This is just too much! Fragrance samples was bad enough for Mr Visa but now I think Hari-kari is on the cards for him (no pun intended).Yes ink samples.
Fill your boots!
![]()
Fountain Pen Ink Samples – Try Before You Buy | Pure Pens
Discover fountain pen ink samples at Pure Pens. Try colours from Diamine, Pilot, Sailor and more before committing to a full bottle.www.purepens.co.uk
Same here Jon @jphelan81 , particularly the H plate.Look forward to your thoughts
Just used it in the SOTD, consider me impressed!Look forward to your thoughts
I mostly get bills in my mailboxSimpson CH2 SiLVERTiPs and a polished SS Timeless 0.95 scalloped. Six weeks from Maggard Razors.
Don't we all, Stefan.I mostly get bills in my mailbox
Nice haul David![]()

You'll be relieved now that it has finally landed, my Timeless has been sitting stagnant in Illinois for a fortnight. Pretty deplorable, I wish I hadn't bothered......Nice haulSimpson CH2 SiLVERTiPs and a polished SS Timeless 0.95 scalloped. Six weeks from Maggard Razors.
Wow! 4 x Simpson beauties there David. I have a Chubby 3 on order in Medallion myself which I'm looking forward too.Simpson CH2 SiLVERTiPs and a polished SS Timeless 0.95 scalloped. Six weeks from Maggard Razors.
Thanks, Steve, and Medallion Yellow is stunning. And no issues with what we discussed.Wow! 4 x Simpson beauties there David. I have a Chubby 3 on order in Medallion myself which I'm looking forward too.

Starting to get difficult to decide what to shave with Jon. That‘s effectively 3 new razors plus the Yates H-plate waiting for their maiden voyage.