Quique
Forum GOD!
Wow, what nice brush RobPaladin G7
View attachment 85459
Enjoy it!!
Wow, what nice brush RobPaladin G7
View attachment 85459
You‘re going to love that knot.Paladin G7
View attachment 85459
If the soap performs as good as the presentation wrapping and the tub label, it will be outstanding
Thanks very much.Wow, what nice brush Rob
Enjoy it!!
I hope so. We will find out tomorrow night.You‘re going to love that knot.


Are they ink samples? If so I feel I may have to investigate.Paladin G7
View attachment 85459
Oh....and a delivery from Pure Pens![]()
View attachment 85460
Sorry about the terrible photos.

You found oneView attachment 85528
View attachment 85529
View attachment 85530
Was just looking for another tin of Flying Mango...![]()

Yes ink samples.Are they ink samples? If so I feel I may have to investigate.![]()


Envoy David!An unexpected gift just arrived from my very good friend in Spain.
Luis, you're a star. Thank you, so much. Smells fantastic.
