February 2020 Acquisitions

Nico

Forum GOD!
@Nico I've been curious about that razor for a while. I was just unwilling to take the plunge at full retail price, hahaha. Hope you are willing to post a review at some point.
Still early days @JoeLr . I have to say its a very comfortable and intuitive razor to use. Shaves my trouble spots with ease and no irritation. Go to the mfr site to see reviews.
Cheers mate.
 
D

Deleted member 1881

Guest
Sorry for the second product, I never sport a real beard to style it, but I grow many times a week's "beard", so I thought why not..

The Oath Oil feels fantastic on my face. @CobraX & @Nishy will appreciate this one. Even though it is cheap, it smells excellent, JPG Le Male clone, and hydrates skin and beard instantly. Great ingredients too.

IMG_20200206_203019.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Optometrist

Forum GOD!
Hi David,

I'll be very interested in your thoughts on this one.

Cheers Rob 👍
Rob, I used it this morning and I really like it. I only got my first aluminium razor this week in the form of the HomeLikeShaving Baikal and I wasn't very impressed on first use. I was thinking at the time whether this is just aluminium in general, however, having used the Karve, that's a no. An excellent two-pass shave.
 

CobraX

Forum GOD!
Sorry for the second product, I never sport a real beard to style it, but I grow many times a week's "beard", so I though why not..

The Oath Oil feels fantastic on my face. @CobraX & @Nishy will appreciate this one. Even though it is cheap, it smells excellent, JPG Le Male clone, and hydrates skin and beard instantly. Great ingredients too.

View attachment 62707
I'll pass. I don't use anything else than an aftershave splash or an aftershave balm and some witch hazel now and then.
 

Emthor

Veteran
It has already been quite a nice shaving month :)
Already received this month:
Merkur 34G (because just owning the 34c wasn't enough)
Mühle R41
Razorock Plague doctor soap
Razorock Plague doctor aftershave splash
Razorock new York soap
Proraso sandalwood preshave
My first ever straight razor from a dansh company called Njord (probably a mistake)
Strop and soap from same company Njord

Will be delivered tomorrow (hopefully):
Floris No.89 soap
100 gillette wilkinson sword blades
100 feather blades
100 Polsilver blades
D.R Harris marlborough soap
Truefitt & Hill shaving scuttle (which i paid waaaay to much for)
Mühle bladebank
taylor of old bond street brush holder
some hair wax, moisturizer, soaps and other stuff.

Wow.. I think i might have a problem :)
 
Last edited:

Blackmass

Forum GOD!
Rob, I used it this morning and I really like it. I only got my first aluminium razor this week in the form of the HomeLikeShaving Baikal and I wasn't very impressed on first use. I was thinking at the time whether this is just aluminium in general, however, having used the Karve, that's a no. An excellent two-pass shave.
Thanks David, appreciate your feedback. How would you compare it to the Carbon Cx 316? More or less efficient?
 
Top