Always put on rubber gloves before washing your hands then wash as normal. Once dry simply remove the gloves and throw away. Your hands will stay supple and soft. Sorted.
Always put on rubber gloves before washing your hands then wash as normal. Once dry simply remove the gloves and throw away. Your hands will stay supple and soft. Sorted.
O' Keeffe's is surprisingly good...but it feels nothing like a cream..sort of waxy and dries really quick like there's nothing on your hands. Works wonders!
I also use Burts Bees hand salve but it's really greasy as it's basically bees wax and oils. Very hydrating but not something I can use all the time.
O' Keeffe's is surprisingly good...but it feels nothing like a cream..sort of waxy and dries really quick like there's nothing on your hands. Works wonders!
I also use Burts Bees hand salve but it's really greasy as it's basically bees wax and oils. Very hydrating but not something I can use all the time.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.