Drunken shaving

RSSO

SOD of the day
Why you stopped at 8 , remembered you need a shave [emoji23]

Enjoy your holidays mate and remember dont drink and shave...
 

culcreuch

Forum GOD!
I’m currently in Tenerife having a wonderful time. I took my mildest shaver The Pils as I thought I was safe. Yeah right! Pils + 8 pints of San Miguel equals a chunk out of my nostril and me bleeding like a stuck Pig for half an hour. I should of course know better by now. Hey ho! Back to the drawing board.
Probably some to do with having to shave using the reflection in the toilet bowl:giggle:
 

Nick_S

Forum GOD!
I once contemplated shaving with a hang over. I'd been away to a tech conference in London, and one of my senior directors decided he'd open a tab everywhere we went, on his company Amex. Needless to say, there was about 50 rather battered IT professionals that night, and we had to be up for a team building scavenger hunt across Greenwich & Blackheath the next day. My shave gear was a shavette & Feather blade and some brushless cream....needless to say I did NOT shave that day, I could barely stand the next morning, let alone not make a doner kebab of my face :D

Best wishes for your conk!
 

Eeyore

Forum GOD!
I once contemplated shaving with a hang over. I'd been away to a tech conference in London, and one of my senior directors decided he'd open a tab everywhere we went, on his company Amex. Needless to say, there was about 50 rather battered IT professionals that night, and we had to be up for a team building scavenger hunt across Greenwich & Blackheath the next day.
Three letter company by chance? ;-)
 

Blademonkey

Forum GOD!
I would never shave while drunk or recovering from being drunk, razor blades and poor hand eye coordination do not mix, play it safe and put the razor down and move away from the sink! :) P.
 

Mr Bigmem

Forum GOD!
I would never shave while drunk or recovering from being drunk, razor blades and poor hand eye coordination do not mix, play it safe and put the razor down and move away from the sink! :) P.
The problem remains that unless you have a spotter your under the influence mind might just think its a sound idea lol. If people can convince themselves they are ok to drive when two sheets to the wind shaving is not that large a leap
 

Blademonkey

Forum GOD!
The problem remains that unless you have a spotter your under the influence mind might just think its a sound idea lol. If people can convince themselves they are ok to drive when two sheets to the wind shaving is not that large a leap
True!! :) P.
 

Stoner Shaver

Forum GOD!
Drunk = No!
LSD and Amphetamines = YES!YESSSSS!!****&&&&%%%%% :eek:
As a head and face shaver, I agree with drunk being a less than stellar idea!
Amphetamines make my hands shake, which makes it difficult to keep my goatee even! :hyper: ...priorities
Personally, I prefer shaving high as a kite! Relaxed, focused, and the tactile experience is amazing!
...and for some reason, I can maintain a more uniform, lighter touch. Either way, my scalp definitely appreciates it! :thumbsup:
 
Top