Probably some to do with having to shave using the reflection in the toilet bowlI’m currently in Tenerife having a wonderful time. I took my mildest shaver The Pils as I thought I was safe. Yeah right! Pils + 8 pints of San Miguel equals a chunk out of my nostril and me bleeding like a stuck Pig for half an hour. I should of course know better by now. Hey ho! Back to the drawing board.


Three letter company by chance? ;-)I once contemplated shaving with a hang over. I'd been away to a tech conference in London, and one of my senior directors decided he'd open a tab everywhere we went, on his company Amex. Needless to say, there was about 50 rather battered IT professionals that night, and we had to be up for a team building scavenger hunt across Greenwich & Blackheath the next day.
P.The problem remains that unless you have a spotter your under the influence mind might just think its a sound idea lol. If people can convince themselves they are ok to drive when two sheets to the wind shaving is not that large a leapI would never shave while drunk or recovering from being drunk, razor blades and poor hand eye coordination do not mix, play it safe and put the razor down and move away from the sink!P.
True!!The problem remains that unless you have a spotter your under the influence mind might just think its a sound idea lol. If people can convince themselves they are ok to drive when two sheets to the wind shaving is not that large a leap
P.
Are you suggesting people bleed rainbows when nicked while shaving and their influence? I'd almost want to see that. ;-)Drunk = No!
LSD and Amphetamines = YES!YESSSSS!!****&&&&%%%%%![]()
Yes, yes I am; rainbows, lollipops and small red monkeys.Are you suggesting people bleed rainbows when nicked while shaving and their influence? I'd almost want to see that. ;-)
I guess that means quality of those substances is wonky then. ;-)Yes, yes I am; rainbows, lollipops and small red monkeys.
YMMV
As a head and face shaver, I agree with drunk being a less than stellar idea!Drunk = No!
LSD and Amphetamines = YES!YESSSSS!!****&&&&%%%%%![]()
...priorities