Do you need to buy every month

Gairdner

Forum GOD!
Yep, I'm with you there and go through periods of not buying things for ages, log in to the forums and off we go again, down the rabbit hole thinking just one more razor, what about that soap or a particular fragrance grabs the olfactory and before you know it, I'm lost and so are the pennies. Wish it were just pennies...
 

TheChrisC

Forum GOD!
Yep, I'm with you there and go through periods of not buying things for ages, log in to the forums and off we go again, down the rabbit hole thinking just one more razor, what about that soap or a particular fragrance grabs the olfactory and before you know it, I'm lost and so are the pennies. Wish it were just pennies...
A lot of my purchases have come via YouTube, forums and the UKWSS. There's always something that seems to appeal!
 

efsk

Forum GOD!
I like to buy regularly, within my little niche, but find the supply-side doesn't always keep up. Which is fine, as it gives finances time to recover :laugh:
 

The Gentleman

Forum GOD!
As for getting good shaves I don't have to buy anything for years to come, but I look at this as my hobby (and I don't have any other expensive hobbies) so I buy a lot and sell a lot. I love to try new things, but I'm not a collector so I have no problem to let go of things.
 

Benz3ne

Forum GOD!
Traded a brush I wasn't using often for a razor I like the look of, and was generously reunited with an old strop of mine this month. Aside from that, nothing specifically shaving-related bought in many moons... Apart from a RR Bamboo handle for £8 posted.

In short, I've sold more value than I've bought over the last 6 months, if not longer.
 

donnie_arko

Forum GOD!
My buying goes through fits and starts. Last year, I had a relatively quiet year which I think might have only included a few items I bought in 'proper' shops (ie not online) and didn't buy any blades, soaps or brushes.

This year however I've bought 4 brushes, 3 razors and about 4 creams.

It's been a very enjoyable relapse!
 

vtmax

Forum GOD!
The most enjoyable part in my journey over the years is cutting back. A new CG razor maybe and anything from Karve forthcoming yes.

I loved reducing the soap hoarding. Soaps age and lose their scents. 35 soaps in my den lost it’s appeal. 4-5 tops these days and use them until finished. Quality over quantity now. Jabonman’s new soap base is phenomenal.
 
Top