Do you need to buy every month

D

Deleted member 476

Guest
The "need" expired the moment I had a razor and brush that worked well, complemented with more than 2 years of blades and soap. The "want" doesn't stop me from occasionally buying stuff that I may be curious about but there's no urge.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Shaver X

Forum GOD!
I always was (and still am) all about getting great shaves at an affordable price. Spending a pile of cash on gear would be contrary to the affordable part, and a bunch of surplus gear is not essential. From reading forum posts, I realized early on that it was the razor and blade combination that mattered, not the razor or blade by itself. Trying out a bunch of different blades in a given razor gave me what I was looking for - consistently great shaves. If it ever becomes "just shaving again", then it will still be a big improvement over the annoyance it was previously. Whether you consider it a hobby or not, I will never be missing out again.
 

Blademonkey

Forum GOD!
Need is such a strong word to use, I may choose to buy something every month, it may be just a magazine of blades or a soap. So no I don't need to I just choose to! :) P.
 
Top