

Should have mine shortly David, looking forward to trying her out.I decided to revisit the HomeLikeShaving START razor, this time in Satin finish with the 0.90 baseplate.
Tea and biscuits, then a shave.
Excellent. Which finish have you opted for, Wayne?Should have mine shortly David, looking forward to trying her out.
I do not know until it arrives David, got it off @Sc0tt via a PM and I never asked, I presume it's polished but I'm easy. I know it comes with two plates but again don't know which two. I do need a mild razor for holiday use so hopefully the 0.69 is there but I can always get one if not.Excellent. Which finish have you opted for, Wayne?
Was reading last night that Dior are releasing a new 2020 version of Homme... The iris has been replaced with Iso E, many disgruntled voices in the frag community saying it's more like a Sauvage flanker or Office clone. Dior claim the existing version will continue being sold under the name "Homme Original" but nobody seems to believe them lol.
Office for Men is a really nice fragrance, expensive but still solid, guaranteed to please. I have Dior Homme and am not sold on the Iris note, I rarely wear it.Was reading last night that Dior are releasing a new 2020 version of Homme... The iris has been replaced with Iso E, many disgruntled voices in the frag community saying it's more like a Sauvage flanker or Office clone. Dior claim the existing version will continue being sold under the name "Homme Original" but nobody seems to believe them lol.
I'm yet to smell Dior Homme in any incarnation but I agree, the new one sounds like more of a crowd pleaser. I have a couple of Guerlain frags formulated 100+ years ago with predominant iris notes and it's a difficult scent for a man to pull off with confidence.Office for Men is a really nice fragrance, expensive but still solid, guaranteed to please. I have Dior Homme and am not sold on the Iris note, I rarely wear it.
I'll send you a sample if you like?I'm yet to smell Dior Homme in any incarnation but I agree, the new one sounds like more of a crowd pleaser. I have a couple of Guerlain frags formulated 100+ years ago with predominant iris notes and it's a difficult scent for a man to pull off with confidence.