that was quick!
Very! Didn’t think I’d be seeing these till after Christmas.that was quick!
Mine have arrived in Belgium on Tuesday, so I’m hoping to receive them on Thursday or Friday.Very! Didn’t think I’d be seeing these till after Christmas.
A killer Wayne.I normally do not do clones but Creeds Milliseme Imperial is expensive and not known for longevity so went for the new Armaf clone.
View attachment 60126
Excelsior base: Drown it if you can.
View attachment 60157
These two gems from Yaqi arrived today. RANDY can't believe how hefty they are. Let's see how they perform. I liked them especially the DOC @Rowlers
I like the "Fresh & Dry Balls"View attachment 60185
Son did well, I do like No7
View attachment 60187
This was all in a Beauty Box, great products, purchased a while ago but SWMBO said I had enough that month and it had to go away for Christmas !


Keeping that for my holiday in July, Been told to expect around 100 to 110F or 38-43 C. Did asks Mrs to apply some on me but she’s refused !!!!!I like the "Fresh & Dry Balls"![]()