December 2018 Acquisitions.

churchilllafemme

Forum GOD!
Two new Charcoal Goods razor handles arrived today, an antique brass torpedo and a hammered satin stainless. Unfortunately, the seller packed them loose in the box - a very bad idea - and this is how they came, having bounced around against each other for the 7 days it took the USPS to deliver the "Priority" box.


I'm hoping to be able to polish out the little dings they acquired, and then I'll use them with my Weber, Feather, Paradigm, Wolfman, and RazoRock heads.


It's really disappointing when a seller puts so little care into the packing.
 

Randomangle

Über Bum
Two new Charcoal Goods razor handles arrived today, an antique brass torpedo and a hammered satin stainless. Unfortunately, the seller packed them loose in the box - a very bad idea - and this is how they came, having bounced around against each other for the 7 days it took the USPS to deliver the "Priority" box.


I'm hoping to be able to polish out the little dings they acquired, and then I'll use them with my Weber, Feather, Paradigm, Wolfman, and RazoRock heads.


It's really disappointing when a seller puts so little care into the packing.
That is pretty bad. :(
 

ronald

Senior Member
Got a Parker Variant for Christmas from a friend who knew I got into wetshaving recently. Thoughtful as the present was...I honestly don't know if I'm ever gonna use it. I'm pretty happy with the GC 0.84 and the Fatip Piccolo I have atm and don't find myself missing an on-the-fly adjustability. A lot of people with adjustables tend to find the setting they like the best and stick with it.
 
Top