At first I thought you spent this money and bought all of these razors & brushes...Popped into my local Oxfam shop today and came away spending £1.50 on a wall display stand which is ideal for showing off my Simpson collection.
View attachment 40519

Why The *uck can't we in the UK go and buy stuff like that...Life in the UK sucks...Well apart from not being shot whilst shopping that is.Just got back from NYC..... Popped into Pasteurs Pharmacy and after about 2 hours ended up with this lot... .. Very excited to try them out
View attachment 40585
View attachment 40584
Daaaamn! Really great choices! I wouldnt even think of entering Pasteur's and having more than 20$ with me!Just got back from NYC..... Popped into Pasteurs Pharmacy and after about 2 hours ended up with this lot... .. Very excited to try them out
View attachment 40585
View attachment 40584


A shave review please for ATG pass specifically of this legend of the wet shaving..
Im going to get a good few shaves under my belt with it before I give a review, but I will put something on shortlyA shave review please for ATG pass specifically of this legend of the wet shaving..
What gap mate?Im going to get a good few shaves under my belt with it before I give a review, but I will put something on shortly