December 2018 Acquisitions.

MPF9

Forum GOD!
I have just received a very unexpected gift - A Cyril Salter Faux Ivory Handle that has been re knotted with an Maseto
Dense Finest 2 Band knot. This was done by James @Acer89 who really does seem to have developed great skill
at rejuvenating old Brush Handles. I think James is trying to convert me to Badger Brushes, as I had a delightful
Shave today with a Simpson Chubby/ Maggards knot , which judging by the lather it produced is now broken in.
I am looking forward to using this New brush, but have to wait for the glue to set.

IMG_0297.jpg


Cyril Salter / Maseto Dense 2 Band Finest - By James @Acer89
 

Acer89

James
Big cheesy grin for me today:D

Two of my favourite soaps delivered in 7 days with economy shipping from Maggards
DSC_5398_PC.jpg


Barrister & Mann seasonal 'Vespers' using the new Excelsior soap base formula.:bravo:I was gifted a sample by James Mcgraw @Seamus1981 and was blown away by it's performance. It's certainly a step up from the previous Glissant formula.

Vespers Seasonal – Cranberry, Rose, Sandalwood, Fougére Accord, Patchouli, Geranium, Cardamom, Balsam Fir, Mousse de Saxe, Bergamot HERE
​

Mike's Hungarian Lavender is the best lavender I've ever used.

Mainly natural ingredients, Tallow, vegetable glycerin, kokum butter, shea butter, avocado oil and lanolin HERE
 

Seamus1981

Forum GOD!
Big cheesy grin for me today:D

Two of my favourite soaps delivered in 7 days with economy shipping from Maggards
View attachment 40353

Barrister & Mann seasonal 'Vespers' using the new Excelsior soap base formula.:bravo:I was gifted a sample by James Mcgraw @Seamus1981 and was blown away by it's performance. It's certainly a step up from the previous Glissant formula.

Vespers Seasonal – Cranberry, Rose, Sandalwood, Fougére Accord, Patchouli, Geranium, Cardamom, Balsam Fir, Mousse de Saxe, Bergamot HERE
​

Mike's Hungarian Lavender is the best lavender I've ever used.

Mainly natural ingredients, Tallow, vegetable glycerin, kokum butter, shea butter, avocado oil and lanolin HERE
Wonderful soaps mate, i used the lavender the other day followed by some fine lavender splash. [emoji108]

The vespers is just amazingly good, blows the competiton away.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
 

Martini

Forum GOD!
I just got these twin beauties (have 2 more coming :happy:) and the scent out of the can is marvelous. For a true Aqua di Parma aficionado, I don’t think there is a better combination than Saponificio Varesino 4.3 and AdP original Colonia scent.

I probably overloaded, but considering the rarity (the release is like one time in a leap year), SV 4.3 performance in triple milled version and magnificent Colonia scent, I thought it was worthwhile. Well, I may have a spare one for another AdP appreciator :wink:.


IMG_1611.JPG
 

MntnMan62

Forum GOD!
This finally arrived the other day from Japan. And I used it. It is possibly the perfect bowl. It sits perfectly in my hand while working up lather and the lather does not spill out over the edge as I push the lather around with the brush like it does with my other bowls. And it nests quite nicely with the rest of my other lather bowls and scuttle. I am now cured of LBAD. I've also cured my RAD and BAD. But I have not cured my SCAD, SSAD and ASAD. And may never cure them. Not that I want to. :cool:

IMG_0903.jpeg
IMG_0904.jpeg
IMG_0905.jpeg
IMG_0907.jpeg
IMG_0908.jpeg
 

ScOtt

Forum GOD!
Big cheesy grin for me today:D

Two of my favourite soaps delivered in 7 days with economy shipping from Maggards
View attachment 40353

Barrister & Mann seasonal 'Vespers' using the new Excelsior soap base formula.:bravo:I was gifted a sample by James Mcgraw @Seamus1981 and was blown away by it's performance. It's certainly a step up from the previous Glissant formula.

Vespers Seasonal – Cranberry, Rose, Sandalwood, Fougére Accord, Patchouli, Geranium, Cardamom, Balsam Fir, Mousse de Saxe, Bergamot HERE
​

Mike's Hungarian Lavender is the best lavender I've ever used.

Mainly natural ingredients, Tallow, vegetable glycerin, kokum butter, shea butter, avocado oil and lanolin HERE
That Vespers scent sounds interesting, might have to give it a go
 
Top