Daz's Pressie

What to buy

  • New Razor/Brush/Shaving item to full value + Donation

  • Someting from BST plus Voucher

  • Voucher for full amount

  • Best Hamper for the money

  • Watch + Voucher

  • Best Amazon device for the money + Voucher


Results are only viewable after voting.
D

Deleted member 1881

Guest
I'm certain it will. No thanks needed for me though. I'm just one member among many that offered to help. We are all equal in this.
This is not true and you know it. You acted like a fine gentleman.

Even though you kept the money for Tenerife. At least can you take Darron along?
 

Wayne

Forum Sod
Well done that man. Don't forget the honey though Mummy!! Go on, admit it, you have forgotten the honey Mummy!!!
What Honey? I don't remember Honey. He's done alright anyhow, he's doing better than me. If he wants Honey he has a £30 voucher lol.
 

Hectorsgaf

Well used member
What Honey? I don't remember Honey. He's done alright anyhow, he's doing better than me. If he wants Honey he has a £30 voucher lol.
hahah.. read back on the other thread. Only joking ( well a bit ). I picked it up originally last year from his blog. Why he was splurting on about honey I cannot remember but it served a good purpose to use up some of the cash I was sent and he loved it. "Far better than all that shaving shite". (OK, really joking now).
 

Hectorsgaf

Well used member
Conjures up an image of him sitting there on Xmas day with his Santa hat on reading something festive on his Paperwhite and his paw in a big jug of honey. I need a drink.
 
Top