Wayne
Forum Sod
Team effort all the way. I'm honestly proud to be a member of this fine forum.Not true chap - the effort you've put in to this has been outstanding. Well done!
Team effort all the way. I'm honestly proud to be a member of this fine forum.Not true chap - the effort you've put in to this has been outstanding. Well done!
Nice idea.Coukd make the gift card for his boy - that way they both get a surprise on Xmas morning?
This is not true and you know it. You acted like a fine gentleman.I'm certain it will. No thanks needed for me though. I'm just one member among many that offered to help. We are all equal in this.
No. I'm taking a bird and three's a crowd.This is not true and you know it. You acted like a fine gentleman.
Even though you kept the money for Tenerife. At least can you take Darron along?
Royal answer.No. I'm taking a bird and three's a crowd.
Well done that man. Don't forget the honey though Mummy!! Go on, admit it, you have forgotten the honey Mummy!!!Amazon order arrived
View attachment 80022
What Honey? I don't remember Honey. He's done alright anyhow, he's doing better than me. If he wants Honey he has a £30 voucher lol.Well done that man. Don't forget the honey though Mummy!! Go on, admit it, you have forgotten the honey Mummy!!!
hahah.. read back on the other thread. Only joking ( well a bit ). I picked it up originally last year from his blog. Why he was splurting on about honey I cannot remember but it served a good purpose to use up some of the cash I was sent and he loved it. "Far better than all that shaving shite". (OK, really joking now).What Honey? I don't remember Honey. He's done alright anyhow, he's doing better than me. If he wants Honey he has a £30 voucher lol.
You need a therapistConjures up an image of him sitting there on Xmas day with his Santa hat on reading something festive on his Paperwhite and his paw in a big jug of honey. I need a drink.

Reading Winnie the Pooh?Conjures up an image of him sitting there on Xmas day with his Santa hat on reading something festive on his Paperwhite and his paw in a big jug of honey. I need a drink.
Or maybe tao of pooh and te of piglet.Reading Winnie the Pooh?