"Converting One at a Time"

Ed13

Well-Known Member
I can only remember 3 times in over 35 years having a conversion about shaving. Two people were interested in trying a DE razor so I gave each a razor and some blades and we never spoke about it again. I figured it wasn't for them.

Shaving is not a hobby for me, it is something that has to be done at least 5-7 times a week.
 

Twelvefret

Forum GOD!
I can only remember 3 times in over 35 years having a conversion about shaving. Two people were interested in trying a DE razor so I gave each a razor and some blades and we never spoke about it again. I figured it wasn't for them.

Shaving is not a hobby for me, it is something that has to be done at least 5-7 times a week.
Like I said, I gave my son in law a sleeve of Astra SP's and a '56 Red Tip Gillette. He was spending $20 per month shaving. He was delighted to get a good shave for less than a dollar. He was already using water to shave if that matters.
 
Top