Wayne
Forum Sod
I know King Randy. We can't afford an engraved Shavemac anyway.You know that I always support Yaqi. I was joking king Wayne
I know King Randy. We can't afford an engraved Shavemac anyway.You know that I always support Yaqi. I was joking king Wayne
I seem to have been knocked off?1. @Wayne
2. @Northam Saint
3. @slapo (money just sent)
4. @Big Mem
5. @DamianJ
6.malc6552
7.@alfie5542
8. @Murkurologist
9. Eurofighter
10. @Boycie83
11.@RussellR5555
12. p.b
13. Cleanfoam
14. @Hectorsgaf
15. @Rowlers
16. @TheChrisC
17. @JamieM
18. @N0ggie
19. @Shaverrific666
20. @Blackmass
21. @Optometrist
22. @Brianh (money sent)
23. @vates
24. @BlacknTan
25. @The Geordie Shaver
26. Paper Plane (via Wayne)
27. @halvor
28. Dobbo25
Problem is if you give him a Yaqi as a present it's more of an insult :pI know King Randy. We can't afford an engraved Shavemac anyway.
I did think of you Nishy, I know you have a great relationship with Bernd but in reality I still think it's going to be too big a chunk to lay out on something he may not like or want.Problem is if you give him a Yaqi as a present it's more of an insult :p
On a serious note if you are seriously considering a Shavemac Wayne I may be able to help. Surprised at the increase in Shavemac prices though, a lot less a few years ago.
I believe it‘s:I seem to have been knocked off?
Sorry Nishy, I used an earlier post/list when I added my name.I seem to have been knocked off?

Same happened last year when I did it.. This year was never going to be any different with the generosity etc of the guys on here.Lads No more money now please, we'll end up buying him a new car otherwiseI only expected £30-40. He'll end up doing better than all us.
No more money will be excepted now. Thanks.
Very true pal. I have spoken to Darron and told him what we have done. He said he couldn't possibly accept and told me to put a deposit on a Summer Holiday to Tenerife. I said "Are you sure?" He said "That is what I want with all my heart" Phew I thought That's sorted then, who am I to go against a Man's wishes. Tenerife here I come!!Same happened last year when I did it.. This year was never going to be any different with the generosity etc of the guys on here.
No worriesSorry Nishy, I used an earlier post/list when I added my name.![]()

Phew, the whole plan went on perfectly Wayne..What I could do is put out an apea
Very true pal. I have spoken to Darron and told him what we have done. He said he couldn't possibly accept and told me to put a deposit on a Summer Holiday to Tenerife. I said "Are you sure?" He said "That is what I want with all my heart" Phew I thought That's sorted then, who am I to go against a Man's wishes. Tenerife here I come!!

Sounds perfect WayneGentlemen. The present will be posted Monday via RM special delivery by 1pm (3pm these covid times) I will post the RM tracking number Monday for all to see, so you can check progress if you care to. Obviously I would like to add a return address in case of it going missing, highly unlikely, but you never know. Any suggestions welcome. I'm happy to put my address on as organiser, Darron will need a contact just in case it is faulty so I can liase with Amazon.
I can put my name, brackets, (designated poster) or similar? What do you Lads think?