Completed Collection now Closed for Darron @Fox.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hectorsgaf

Well used member
Great idea.
The only problem I foresee is Amazon don't accept PP and I was hoping just to use the balance to buy something. We'll see what the consensus is at the end.
VERY easy to just transfer out of PP to bank. No minimum limits now either?

Edit - sorry , I did not read Boycie's post.
 

Wayne

Forum Sod
As I do not internet bank unless I go to a bank which isn't happening I would have to wait for my statement before knowing if the money is in. Aint happening. PP payment or nothing. Plenty of stores take PP. It's safer too.
 

BlacknTan

Forum GOD!
In my humble opinion, the greatest gift here is giving Darron the knowledge that so many people care about him..

From "The Wizard of Oz..."

ā€œA heart is not judged by how much you love; but by how much you are loved by others.ā€
 

Wayne

Forum Sod
If it were me I'd have it in a shot. I have to get a consensus though. Hopefully I'll get a majority reply tonight
Thank you for your kindness. You are a good Man.
 

Benz3ne

Forum GOD!
I was entirely unaware of all of this, sad news that he’d sustained an injury and worse still that he was suffering depression as a result. Please let me know if there’s still an Avenue to contribute. Have had great dealings with the guy and chats on the side, he’s a gent.
coincidentally the missus loves his face soaps.
 

Wayne

Forum Sod
I was entirely unaware of all of this, sad news that he’d sustained an injury and worse still that he was suffering depression as a result. Please let me know if there’s still an Avenue to contribute. Have had great dealings with the guy and chats on the side, he’s a gent.
coincidentally the missus loves his face soaps.
Hi @Benz3ne nice to hear from you, check out the first page/pages my PP is on there.
cheers
Wayno.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top