Cleanser or Soap?

RandySp

Forum GOD!
I have been using Darron's (Wickham 1912) Glycerin based face soap.. found it excellent to be honest..doesn't dry my skin like others.
I read the ingredients list and having try a LOT of bar soaps on my face I think it is one of the few face soaps which don't dry out the skin.

Did you add any Shea butter inside Darron @Fox ?

Fox

Wickham Soap Co.
I read the ingredients list and having try a LOT of bar soaps on my face I think it is one of the few face soaps which don't dry out the skin.

Did you add any Shea butter inside Darron @Fox ?
No Shea butter just blood, sweat and tears. :wink: They are having new labels which are currently at the printers. In my attempt to reduce the plastic I am using I have decided to switch them over to paper labels top and bottom. Unlike the shave soap the packaging is discarded as soon as they are opened, so it makes sense for them to be paper. I thought that while I was at it I would redesign all of them so that they are in line with the rest of the range.

Lots of good things happening at Wickhams HQ atm. :)

MntnMan62

Legendary Member
My face wash, which I use in the shower is quite simply Kirkland Signature Body Soap. It is nice and moisturizing yet cleansing. And it has a nice citrusy scent. And it's reasonably priced.