Cleanser or Soap?

Discussion in 'Grooming and Style' started by JamieM, Feb 6, 2017.

1. JamieM

JamieM Forum GOD!

2. Sid James

Sid James ...

Collezione Barbiere. It works for me. I think what's important with skin care products is that you go through at least one skin cycle. No point just using a product for a couple of weeks, even if you have some form of breakout, severe allergic reaction aside.
    Sadly, we live in a world of not wanting it now but right now. What I've learned through the years is that these sort of products take time and a strict routine to see results.

bandito and JamieM like this.
  3. Nishy

Nishy Forum GOD! Staff Member

I use a very small amount of hibiscrub every other day, so liquid soap for me.

JamieM likes this.
  4. p.b

p.b Forum GOD!

NSS soap bar.
    With mild rosacea & seborrheic dermatitis I've found that simpler is better. However, the biggest help was adding a water softner.

Reevers, missingskin and JamieM like this.
  5. Burgundy

Burgundy Forum GOD!

I'm currently using a Eucerin cleanser. Ingredients: Aqua, Glycerin, Panthenol, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Cetyl Palmitate, Methyl Palmitate, Olus Oil, Pentylene Glycol, Methylpropanediol, Sodium Polyacrylate, 4-t-Butylcyclohexanol (Trans-Isomer), Glycyrrhiza Inflata Root Extract, Caprylyl Glycol

When it's finished, I've got some 'Extra Mild' face soap from @Fox to crack on with. The first sample was very good and I'm looking forward to the second.

JamieM likes this.
  6. Rufusdog

Rufusdog Forum GOD!

Bog standard bath soap; usually Cussons Imperial Leather. At 70 my skin is in good shape and doesn't require any special facial soap, cleansers or moisturisers.

7. Acer89

Acer89 James

Nothing softens up my stubble better than Neutrogena Soap Free Facial Cleansing Bar

This glycerine rich facial bar contains no harsh detergents, dyes or hardeners. It removes excess oil and then rinses clean without leaving any pore-clogging residue

neutrogena_cleansing_bar.jpg

8. lloydrm

lloydrm Forum GOD!

Noxzema or Neutrogena face wash and a soft facial brush.
    I use them rather sporadically though

JamieM likes this.
  9. JamieM

JamieM Forum GOD!

You are a bad Boy Rufusdog.:D

ManicDee likes this.
  10. flashashton27

flashashton27 Forum GOD!

The Hydrating Cleanser by CeraVe is one the best I've tried Jamie. It's a simple & effective cleanser, which is all I look for in a face wash.

JamieM likes this.
  11. missingskin

missingskin Forum GOD!

Nanny's soap bars, been using them for about 4 years now after a bad skin breakout due to the raft of meds I'm on.

12. Celar36

Celar36 Forum GOD!

Tell me more

I am for search for good face soap!

Thinking to try NSS or Neutrogena Soap Free Facial Cleansing Bar

For some reason I like want try this but cant justify all hassle http://www.fitjarislands.com/product/stubble-softener/

13. missingskin

missingskin Forum GOD!

p.b and Celar36 like this.
  14. captain_hx

captain_hx Thalassophile

I use glycerin soap and recently I discovered Aleppo soap which I found to be more beneficial to my skin but also a bit of a hassle to use because of the big size.

Quique likes this.
  15. ScOtt

ScOtt Forum GOD!

Where would I buy this

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice