Cleanser or Soap?

Collezione Barbiere. It works for me. I think what's important with skin care products is that you go through at least one skin cycle. No point just using a product for a couple of weeks, even if you have some form of breakout, severe allergic reaction aside.
Sadly, we live in a world of not wanting it now but right now. What I've learned through the years is that these sort of products take time and a strict routine to see results.

Burgundy

Forum GOD!
I'm currently using a Eucerin cleanser. Ingredients: Aqua, Glycerin, Panthenol, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Cetyl Palmitate, Methyl Palmitate, Olus Oil, Pentylene Glycol, Methylpropanediol, Sodium Polyacrylate, 4-t-Butylcyclohexanol (Trans-Isomer), Glycyrrhiza Inflata Root Extract, Caprylyl Glycol

When it's finished, I've got some 'Extra Mild' face soap from @Fox to crack on with. The first sample was very good and I'm looking forward to the second.

flashashton27

Forum GOD!
The Hydrating Cleanser by CeraVe is one the best I've tried Jamie. It's a simple & effective cleanser, which is all I look for in a face wash.

missingskin

Forum GOD!
Nanny's soap bars, been using them for about 4 years now after a bad skin breakout due to the raft of meds I'm on.

captain_hx

Thalassophile
I use glycerin soap and recently I discovered Aleppo soap which I found to be more beneficial to my skin but also a bit of a hassle to use because of the big size.