I was skeptical, too, honestly. We just made it for fun, knowing that the Vector is popular enough to prop up sales even if the stainless version is better. But now it’s my favorite Vector so I’ve been pleasantly surprised.Favourable review, it’s an interesting one, before Shane mentioned about it coming out I didn’t think a titanium version would work for this razor but the fact it’s being released suggests otherwise.
@p.b will be thrilled to hear this!I was skeptical, too, honestly. We just made it for fun, knowing that the Vector is popular enough to prop up sales even if the stainless version is better. But now it’s my favorite Vector so I’ve been pleasantly surprised.
It’s also the most expensive razor we’ve made so maybe that will help quell some excitement. Pricing comes out later today.@p.b will be thrilled to hear this!
I’ve got your Blackbird Titanium on the way, as the feedback on this suggests it will be perfect for me. I’m not sure I’ll be able to resist this one either!
I hope it’s more than the price of a kidney on the black-market.It’s also the most expensive razor we’ve made so maybe that will help quell some excitement. Pricing comes out later today.
Don’t forget to post it a certain place elsewhereIt’s also the most expensive razor we’ve made so maybe that will help quell some excitement. Pricing comes out later today.
For aggressive/efficient, the Blackbird SS or Ti and Tradere OC fit the bill, as does the Vector with Feather ProSuper blades. The Blackbird is well-regarded as a highly efficient, blade-forward razor so I'd probably steer you in that direction.nah seriously though on a level never tried any of your razors, i like aggressive razors and blades which one out the lot would you recommend?
bare in mind i've never used a AC razor before

Ah derp, I was looking on the main page but didnt think to check the shop!Specs and prices are here:
Only directly for now, and possibly always. Hopefully we’ll be able to wholesale in the future.@Blackland Razors Are the specs anywhere yet for the Ti Vector? Just curious what the weight ended up at vs the SS version - sorry if that's covered in a previous post, but I couldn't see it form a quick scroll back a few pages
Do you also have any plans to stock the Ti Vector with any of your UK retailers or will this only be offered direct / from US sellers to begin with?
