Blackland Vector SE razor (AC type)

Blackland Razors

Forum GOD!
Artisan
Favourable review, it’s an interesting one, before Shane mentioned about it coming out I didn’t think a titanium version would work for this razor but the fact it’s being released suggests otherwise.
I was skeptical, too, honestly. We just made it for fun, knowing that the Vector is popular enough to prop up sales even if the stainless version is better. But now it’s my favorite Vector so I’ve been pleasantly surprised.
 

jphelan81

Forum GOD!
I was skeptical, too, honestly. We just made it for fun, knowing that the Vector is popular enough to prop up sales even if the stainless version is better. But now it’s my favorite Vector so I’ve been pleasantly surprised.
@p.b will be thrilled to hear this!

I’ve got your Blackbird Titanium on the way, as the feedback on this suggests it will be perfect for me. I’m not sure I’ll be able to resist this one either!
 
D

Deleted member 2936

Guest
@Blackland Razors if you need me to test one for 'educational and research purposes' i'll send you my address hahaha 😂 👊 🤪

nah seriously though on a level never tried any of your razors, i like aggressive razors and blades which one out the lot would you recommend?

bare in mind i've never used a AC razor before
 

Blackland Razors

Forum GOD!
Artisan
nah seriously though on a level never tried any of your razors, i like aggressive razors and blades which one out the lot would you recommend?

bare in mind i've never used a AC razor before
For aggressive/efficient, the Blackbird SS or Ti and Tradere OC fit the bill, as does the Vector with Feather ProSuper blades. The Blackbird is well-regarded as a highly efficient, blade-forward razor so I'd probably steer you in that direction.
 

Will-J

Forum GOD!
@Blackland Razors Are the specs anywhere yet for the Ti Vector? Just curious what the weight ended up at vs the SS version - sorry if that's covered in a previous post, but I couldn't see it form a quick scroll back a few pages :)

Do you also have any plans to stock the Ti Vector with any of your UK retailers or will this only be offered direct / from US sellers to begin with?
 

Blackland Razors

Forum GOD!
Artisan
@Blackland Razors Are the specs anywhere yet for the Ti Vector? Just curious what the weight ended up at vs the SS version - sorry if that's covered in a previous post, but I couldn't see it form a quick scroll back a few pages :)

Do you also have any plans to stock the Ti Vector with any of your UK retailers or will this only be offered direct / from US sellers to begin with?
Only directly for now, and possibly always. Hopefully we’ll be able to wholesale in the future.
 
Top