Blackland Vector SE razor (AC type)

vates

Legendary Member
Three weeks with Vector. I think I need to take a break: only to use something else from my stock (or I'll have to sell everything but this helluva razor)
I've just finished this soap (Joserra Viriato): it's a nice excuse to change the pace.
The blade was Schick Proline on its 11th (and last) lap.

 

Blackland Razors

Forum GOD!
Artisan
That could be a really interesting razor, not like the Vector has a lot of weight to it already.
It will be really interesting to find out if the titanium is too light or if it improves the shave. I think it will basically be similar to an aluminum SE which isn’t necessarily a bad thing at all.
 

Will-J

Forum GOD!
It will be really interesting to find out if the titanium is too light or if it improves the shave. I think it will basically be similar to an aluminum SE which isn’t necessarily a bad thing at all.
Well, if you want someone to test the theory I'll send you my address... :roflmao:

I have an aluminium ac/se in the form of the RR Hawk which is a good little razor and works for me, though I do know there are a few members who also use the aluminium head but with a weightier handle to give it a bit more heft.
 

Blackland Razors

Forum GOD!
Artisan
Well, if you want someone to test the theory I'll send you my address... :roflmao:

I have an aluminium ac/se in the form of the RR Hawk which is a good little razor and works for me, though I do know there are a few members who also use the aluminium head but with a weightier handle to give it a bit more heft.
Right. Well, titanium is a good deal heavier than aluminum so I think the Vector handle won’t be overly light. Not much different than the Blackbird in that regard, especially since it’s longer.
 
Top