Triple Milled
Forum GOD!
I've had an outstanding first shave with the Vector. I don't want to say too much after only one shave but I'm highly impressed with it.
That could be a really interesting razor, not like the Vector has a lot of weight to it already.I spoke to Shane last night and the titanium is coming.![]()
It will be really interesting to find out if the titanium is too light or if it improves the shave. I think it will basically be similar to an aluminum SE which isn’t necessarily a bad thing at all.That could be a really interesting razor, not like the Vector has a lot of weight to it already.
Well, if you want someone to test the theory I'll send you my address...It will be really interesting to find out if the titanium is too light or if it improves the shave. I think it will basically be similar to an aluminum SE which isn’t necessarily a bad thing at all.

Right. Well, titanium is a good deal heavier than aluminum so I think the Vector handle won’t be overly light. Not much different than the Blackbird in that regard, especially since it’s longer.Well, if you want someone to test the theory I'll send you my address...
I have an aluminium ac/se in the form of the RR Hawk which is a good little razor and works for me, though I do know there are a few members who also use the aluminium head but with a weightier handle to give it a bit more heft.
I'm looking forward to this, too. Thus far I'm the only person to use the Vector Ti so I'm curious to see if reviewers like it as much as I do.CBD has just received a titanium, although only unboxed it. Look out for his review in the coming days. Start at 1.40.
~44.5gHow much does it weigh Shane?
Favourable review, it’s an interesting one, before Shane mentioned about it coming out I didn’t think a titanium version would work for this razor but the fact it’s being released suggests otherwise.