First use of the polished Vector OC this morning with two days' growth and a Schick Proline P-30.
I should start by saying that my experience with the Vector is limited. I bought one from the original batch approximately two years ago, but sold soon after due to the sharp corners on the top cap. Shane rectified the issue very quickly, but mine had gone by then, so never received the replacement cap. I used it only three times.
The OC plate is delightfully smooth. I'm not a fan of OC razors in general as I'm typically a daily shaver and don't have a need for them. The solid bar is usually the more comfortable anyway. I have to say that the teeth on the Vector are barely noticeable and certainly more so on the Blackbird, in my experience.
There's very little blade feel, too, and whilst it is very efficient, gives the impression of a milder shaver. Again, the Blackbird has more blade feel.
I'll use the OC again and then switch to the closed comb for comparison.